Annex 1 - Mandatory Conditions
1. No supply of alcohol may be made under the premises licence at a time when there is no designated premises supervisor in respect of the premises licence.
2. No supply of alcohol may be made under the premises licence at a time when the designated premises supervisor does not hold a personal licence or his personal licence is suspended.
3. Every supply of alcohol under the premises licence must be made or authorised by a person who holds a personal licence.
4. (1) The premises licence holder or club premises certificate holder must ensure that an age verification policy is adopted in respect of the premises in relation to the sale or supply of alcohol.
(2) The designated premises supervisor in relation to the premises licence must ensure that the supply of alcohol at the premises is carried on in accordance with the age verification policy.
(3) The policy must require individuals who appear to the responsible person to be under 18 years of age (or such older age as may be specified in the policy) to produce on request, before being served alcohol, identification bearing their photograph, date of birth and either-
(a) a holographic mark, or
(b) an ultraviolet feature.
5. A relevant person shall ensure that no alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on or off the premises for a price which is less than the permitted price.
6. In this condition:
(a) “permitted price” is the price found by applying the formula P = D + (D x V), where:
(i) P is the permitted price
(ii) D is the amount of duty chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the duty were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol, and
(iii) V is the rate of value added tax chargeable in relation to the alcohol as if the value added tax were charged on the date of the sale or supply of the alcohol
(b) “duty” is to be construed in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979
(c) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a premises licence:
(i) the holder of the Premises Licence
(ii) the Designated Premises supervisor (if any) in respect of such a licence, or
(iii) the Personal Licence Holder who makes or authorises a supply of alcohol under such a licence
(d) “relevant person” means, in relation to premises in respect of which there is in force a Club Premises Certificate, any member or officer of the club present on the premises in a capacity which enables the member or officer to prevent the supply in question; and
(e) “value added tax” means value added tax charged in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act 1994.
7. Where the permitted price would not be a whole number of pennies, the permitted price shall be taken to be the price rounded up to the nearest penny.
8. Where the permitted price on a day (“the first day”) would be different from the permitted price on the next day (“the second day”) as a result of a change to the rate of duty or value added tax, the permitted price which would apply on the first day applies to sales or supplies of alcohol which take place before the expiry of the period of 14 days beginning on the second day.
Annex 2 - Conditions consistent with the operating schedule
The Prevention of Crime and Disorder
1. A minimum of 16 CCTV cameras shall be installed on the premises and shall include cameras directly outside the front and rear of the premises. The CCTV system installed shall be digital and be capable of storing images for a minimum of 28 days. Copies of images shall be made available on reasonable request from any Responsible Authority.
2. A ‘Refusals’ and ‘Incident log Book’ shall be maintained at the premises.
3. The premises shall comply with all Health and Safety requirements.
The Prevention of Public Nuisance
4. Drunk persons shall be refused sale of alcohol.
5. Persons shall not be allowed to consume purchases of alcohol in the near vicinity of the premises.
The Protection of Children from Harm
6. A ‘Challenge 25’ age verification scheme shall be operated at the premises
Annex 3 - Conditions attached after a hearing by the licensing authority
Annex 4 - Plans